Smooth wall plastic water tanks are the most cost effective water tank available.
Important point to note, they cannot be buried and must be installed above ground. Water tanks typically rely on a hydraulic drainage system, and due to this the tank entry must be at least 500mm below your gutter height. Be sure to check the prospective tank location and the spouting height, as this may require you to change the tank you choose, or shift the location of the water tanks. If the tanks needs to be partially buried to meet height constraints, or for visual purposes, check out the Promax Corrugated Tanks. Or alternately you may prefer a concrete water tank that can be fully buried.
- Sizes of 5,000L up to 30,000L (most common size being 25,000L)
- One piece construction – reducing maintenance and costs
- 4 inlet panels for ease of installation
- 2 x 50mm threaded base outlets
- Clean, fresh untainted storage for drinking and household use
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 – Polyethylene storage tank standard
Water tank colour options can vary from supplier to supplier, please see below.
Promax Xpress Tank Colour Options: